When you win, we win.
Our engagement begins by learning about your business, understanding your culture, and what skills are most important for the positions that you are looking to fill. Once we understand your hiring needs, we will share relevant market intelligence that lets you know how you are positioned to compete for talent in the current market. We will then create a recruiting strategy that enables us to help you attract the best talent for your organization. We never underestimate the importance of finding the right cultural fit for your organization, ensuring that your organization and its values align with our candidates' value system, personal and professional goals, creating a “win” for everyone involved in our process.
Our recruitment methodology is simple; we build relationships. Our success depends on relationships and a global network of talent cultivated over the past two decades. We know where to find great talent. Often, we get proactively contacted by candidates seeking career advice and market perspective before they hit the job market. Because of this, we are able to work with our clients to create a real market advantage and in most cases, present passive candidates for searches.
Recruiting services we offer:
- Retainer Search - We get a portion of the fee upfront and work on the search exclusively. In a Retainer Search, we fully dedicate our resources to the search until it is filled. We get paid a majority of the fee once the position is filled. We believe in getting paid for our performance. This is recommended for Executive-levels, critical hires and specialized skill sets.
- Container Search - This is a hybrid fee option that adds retainer elements to a contingency model. It positions us as a professional service provider for our clients similar to the relationship that they may have with an accountant or attorney. This type of fee arrangement allows us to invest more time in the research phase of recruiting than we can with a contingency recruitment search. This is recommended when there are consistent recruiting needs on a regular basis. Essentially, we get paid to be the active "eyes and ears" for our clients in the talent marketplace.
- Contingency Search - Clients are only obligated to pay us a fee if a candidate that we referred is hired. This option is very candidate driven, so we will not conduct the research as we would with Retainer and Container service models. However we will cast a net, conduct a search through out database and do some proactive networking.
As our business has grown, our ability to commit to Contingency Searches is highly dependent upon current workload. Retainer and Container Searches get top priority and our committed resources. Essentially, we are able to fully commit to clients that commit to us. However, we do conduct Contingency Searches and are upfront with our clients about the different levels of service that each option offers. We believe that transparency is critical for our business, so we will always tell it like it is!
Types of Positions We Fill Include:
- Executive Leadership – EVP+ levels, C-levels (CEO, CMO, CTO, CCO, CDO)
- Business Development - Director+ levels
- Creative & Design – Director+ levels
- Delivery & Project Management - Director+ levels
- Marketing - Director+ levels
- Media – Director+ levels
- Data Sciences – Director+ levels
- UX – Director+ levels