SH&A is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. When you view and browse the site, you do so anonymously. If you choose to engage our services, SH&A will ask you to provide the following:
· – Your name, email address, phone number(s) and mailing address
· – Your job history, skills, education, employment requirements, and references
· – Any additional information you may choose to provide to aid in your job placement or related to a job opening
SH&A may also collect non-personal (e.g., aggregate or demographic) data through cookies, as described below under “Cookies.” This information helps us better understand and improve the experience of visiting the Sue Hardek & Associates website.
SH&A takes care to protect the security of the personal information you provide on our website. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption for all data transmissions over the Internet, and we ask you to create a robust password for your account (if account creation is available). This helps prevent unauthorized access to our systems. We store and maintain your information in a secure server environment where appropriate physical, technical and administrative security measures are strictly adhered to. We also limit access to personally-identifiable information to only those employees who need access in order to carry out their job responsibilities.
SH&A does not sell or rent personal information to third parties and will not disclose your personal information to a third party without your permission unless if required by law. When we request your personal information, SH&A will always specify how we intend to use it, and we will not use it for any other purpose without your consent.
In general, SH&A uses personal information for the following necessary business functions:
· SH&A staff may contact you to answer your questions, inform you of job postings, share best practices and to provide any other information that you may have requested.
· SH&A may disclose your information (qualifications, salary requirements, employment history, etc.) to interested employers so they can match your talents with their specific needs.
· SH&A may disclose your information to legal authorities in cases involving threats to personal safety, fraud and other suspected or actual illegal activities.
· If SH&A or any of our subsidiaries is sold to another company, your information may be included with the sale as part of our assets.
SH&A may use a “cookie” to collect information about how you use the website. A cookie is a piece of data about your visit, stored on your computer, which allows us to personalize your experience when you return to the site. A cookie includes such information as the URL you came from, your computer’s IP address (the Internet address of your computer), which web pages you viewed on our site and any search terms you may have entered. You can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie, giving you the option of whether to accept it. You can also set your browser to turn off cookies. If you do so, however, areas of some websites may not function properly.
To ensure that SH&A staff and prospective employers can connect with you, please try to keep your personal information up to date in our system. If you need to update or correct any inaccuracies, please contact your Recruiter or email us at http://email@example.com.
If you have specific privacy concerns about this website, or with regards to submitting information to SH&A, please contact us by email at .